More than half of users of Intranasal Light Therapy as developed by MedicLights Research experience the following observable improved responses from the related conditions:
- Sinus and nasal congestion
- Headaches and migraines
- Facial area and systemic pain
- Blurred vision due to poor microcirculation
- Some viral/bacterial infections
- Pain from fibromyalgia
- Sleep disorder
- Chronic fatigue
- Many viral/bacterial infections
Within 2-4 weeks:
- Cardiovascular conditions in general
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar (diabetes)
- Diabetic conditions that include impaired microcirculation
- High LDL cholesterol
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Traumatic brain injury
- Many stroke conditions
- Chronic low immunity
- Nasal polyps
- Some autoimmune diseases (eg psoriasis)
- Post cancer therapy low immunity
Within 3 months:
- Overall improvement in illness resistance
- Some autoimmune diseases (eg rheumatoid arthritis)
- Chronic asthma
The above are based on studies, observations, or anecdotal feedback; and are based on regular use of once a day. Observed improvements in condition does not necessarily translate into a cure, and the improvements may not be significant. Notwithstanding, some users have experienced dramatic turnarounds when previous treatments have not succeeded.
Only one rigorous study has been carried out – on the factors that affect high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Our bodies are different and results vary; depending on age, lifestyle, severity and genetic predisposition. Mild side effects (experienced by less than 10% of users) include a temporary mild headache and dry throat.
There is no major side effects. Healthy users may not feel any change but may observe higher energy levels, balanced cognition, and improved illness resistance. Users who meditate at a high level have reported new positive experiences even during the first time use of the device.
The technology has not been approved by a regulatory body for any of the mentioned condition.
Treatments with Intranasal Light Therapy will not reverse the physical condition of scarred tissues, which include osteoarthritis but may alleviate pain and inflammation.